It's been almost two weeks since Infinity Dream's initial release for Godot Wild Jam 20, but we are still excited to keep working on it and deliver a finished game.
This first post-jam update is mostly about polishing/balancing. We have rebalanced the whole game, and the difficulty scaling is a lot slower now. The second loop was extremely challenging in the original jam version, and that made most players give up before reaching the "end" of the game (It's actually infinite, but the game was balanced around 3 loops). The loop 3 battles are still very challenging, but hopefully the difficulty curve is smoother.
We have also added some very requested QoL features, such as pausing and auto-saving.
There's something big coming...
- Created a new intro screen and intro menu
- Implemented auto-save functionality
- Implemented pause functionality
- Implemented a new firing mode for the player
- Rebalanced the whole game
- Made the intro texts in each battle easier to read
- Added sound effects